Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nipa Hut Restaurant

On a random day while browsing the net I decided to check out Ensogo to look for a good Deal. The first deal that pop-up on my screen is from Nipa Hut. Click HERE to see the deal.

Have you seen the voucher? Enticing isn't it? I told all about this to Danwin, but the thing is the deal is exclusive only for BPI card holders (we're both have Metrobank) good thing his officemate has BPI credit card (yey! thank you so much!) sooo we boght this deal! Rice and drinks is not included though.

Nipa Hut is Located at Capt. H. Javier St. Oranbo, Pasig City


~After 2 Weeks~

Judgement Day
It was a cloudy afternoon, we felt the cold wind  greeting us as we went to the open space of the restaurant. The place, it reminds of Residence Inn in Tagaytay.

We chose to sit under the shade of the tent as it looks like it's going to rain. We gave the voucher to the waiter and waited patiently for our orders to arrive.

The View





The Resto




Some of their Menu







Food


Mango Shake

Crispy Pata
I'm not a fan of fatty foods so I don't usually eat crispy pata that's why I can't compare this with crispy pata.

Lumpiang Shanghai
I like it! Just like how my mother cooks it!

Kilawin ng Puso ng Saging
I don't also eat veggies but I did taste it though.. uhm, well I don't how I will describe the taste but it has a sweet hint to it.



Let's not forget...

Tequilla Sunrise

 
San Mig Light in Beer Below Zero
Cold. As in very cold.



What I have to say:
I never knew that eating crispy can be relaxing LOL! I really like the ambiance here, it's like you're in the province. Staff are friendly, courteous and accommodating. Our bill? Php 376 for the voucher and Php 400++ for the add-ons (2 rice, 1 mango shake, 1 coke in can, 3 San Mig Light BBZ and 1 Tequilla Sunrise). Total Bill: Php 800 ++. I'll definitely come back here!

1 comment:

  1. Easton Bell Electrical are your Melbourne based electricians, and it is our priority that
    we provide you with a friendly and courteous service while being professional and well presented.
    We pride ourselves on being on time and discussing with you what work suits you best. And best of all, We Clean Up!Bayside Electrician

    ReplyDelete